- Software designed to help an organisation manage its assets.
- A management system for asset management whose function is to establish the asset management policy and asset management objectives.
An Asset Management (Software) System typically contains a range of modules and/or functionality, including;
- An Asset Register
- Asset Valuation & Depreciation capabilities
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Renewal Planning
See the Asset Management System Functional Specification page for a far more detailed list of AMS functionality.
- Asset Maintenance Management System
- Asset Management
- Asset Management Framework
- Asset Management Software (A List of AM software systems)
- Asset Management System Functional Specification