Atherton Tablelands Geographic Information Services (ATGIS) is a functional unit of the Tablelands Regional Council. ATGIS provides world class geographic information solutions to Local Governments and also to State Government, Community and Industry organisations.
Our services include:
- Planning Scheme Cartography
- Web Mapping systems
- Data Management
- Map Production
- Contour Data Production
- GPS Asset Mapping - DGPS & RTKGPS
- Information Systems
- Spatial Data sales
- Digital Aerial Imagery sales
- Survey Peg sales
ATGIS use the following software systems
- ERDAS Imagine
- GBM Mobile
- OS Geo products
Recent projects of interest include:
- Northern Queensland Wildfire Mitigation Project: http://wildfire.atgis.com.au
- Tablelands Regional Council Public Map Interface: http://maps.trc.qld.gov.au
For further information about Atherton Tablelands Geographic information Services and a look at some of our other recent projects, please visit our home page at www.atgis.com.au.
ph. 07 4091 8605
- Tablelands Regional Council: http://www.trc.qld.gov.au
- Far North GIS Users Group Inc. (Fungis): http://www.fungis.org
Click here for instructions how to re-centre or re-scale the above map.