The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) is an independent accounting standard-setter based in Melbourne, Australia.
The Board comprises 13 members including the Chairman. The Chairman is appointed by the Minister for Superannuation and Corporate Law and members, from a variety of backgrounds, are appointed by the Financial Reporting Council (FRC).
- AAS 5 (Materiality)
- AASB 13 (Fair Value Measurement)
- AASB 116 (Property, Plant & Equipment)
- AASB 136 (Impairment)
- AASB 1015 (Acquisitions of Assets)
- AASB 1021 (Depreciation)
- AASB 1041 (Revaluation of Non-Current Assets)
- AASB 1045 (Land Under Roads)
- AASB 1051 (Land Under Roads)
- AASB 1055 (Budgetary Reporting)
The following site members have contributed to this page: