Victorian Subdivision Act 1988
Part 2 (Sections 6 to 13) of the Victorian Subdivision Act 1988 deals with the certification of plans
- 6. What must the Council do?
- 7. How long does certification last?
- 8. When must the Council refer a plan to a referral authority?
- 9. What must a referral authority do?
- 10. Council may require alterations
- 11. Council may consent to the amendment of a certified plan
- 11A. Council and referral authority may ask for information
- 12. Plan must show easements and other rights
- 13. Certification evidence of compliance with Act