The goal of the Council Encyclopedia Project is to:
- make Australian Councils aware of the benefits of building a Council Encyclopedia,
- help Councils develop their encyclopedias,
- encourage Councils to share any general knowledge captured as part of the process.
To further the project it is planned to:
- develop a presentation on How to Build a Council Encyclopedia,
- develop a Council Encyclopedia Business Case,
- put together a Council Encyclopedia Project Team.
Vote on this idea
If you have an opinion on whether or not the idea of encouraging Councils to create a Council Encyclopedia is a good way of improving local government, please click on "rate" below and give the concept a "+" or "-"