Crack Sealing is the process of sealing cracks in sealed roads with a hot polymer/rubberised bitumen sealant.
The main purpose of cracking sealing is to prevent moisture finding its way into a road pavement.
It is also used to seal cracks prior to an asphalt overlay in order to prevent reflective cracking.
Crack sealing is not an appropriate treatment for crocodile cracking.
The following site members have contributed to this page:
External Links & References
- Super Sealing (Crack Sealing Contractors)
- Wired (Crack Sealing Robots)
- History of Crack Sealing
- MP Rapid Set 60 (IndustrialSupplies.com.au]
- Crack sealing repair of Concrete footpaths (IPWEA Discussion)
- Google Search
- Crack Sealing in Queensland (Youtube)