The Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance provides the Government with economic, financial and resource management policy advice to assist the Government in delivering its policy outcomes. DTF’s innovative, expert advice balances economic, social and environmental goals within a framework of responsible financial management.
- supporting the Government in budget and financial management;
- delivering innovative and timely policy advice, influencing Government decisions on a range of economic, social and environmental issues;
- providing strategic leadership across the public sector on economic and financial sector reform;
- assisting the Government with the implementation of major infrastructure projects and frameworks; and
- influencing decisions made by the government on major contractual arrangements across the state.