A Geographical Information System (GIS) is an information system that integrates, stores, edits, analyses, shares, and displays geographic information. GIS applications are tools that allow users to create interactive queries (user created searches), analyse spatial information, edit data, maps, and present the results of all these operations.
Geographical Information Systems & Suppliers
The list below is generated automatically. To add a Geographical Information System's page to the list, add the tag "gis-system" to the page.
Web Based Mapping Systems
- Atherton Tablelands Geographic Information Services
- Australian Local Government Mapinfo User Group
- Far North GIS Users Group
- Geomatic Technologies
- Feature Manipulation Engine
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- Intergovernmental Committee on Surveying & Mapping
- North Coast Spatial Information Group
- Queensland Spatial Information Council
- WA Local Government GIS Focus Group