Gully Inlet

The Queensland Urban Drainage Manual uses the term "gulley inlet" in defining the term "Drainage System, but does not explicitly define it. It is presumably a type of kerb inlet.

Related Pages

External Links & References

  1. Google Search
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License