The Department of Infrastructure and Planning (Queensland) circulated A-MAP: Asset Management Advancement Progam 2009 and 2010, which contained the following list of Infrastructure Asset Classes and Sub-Classes to Queensland Councils in September 2009.
A-MAP provides a milestone based approach to the development and implementation of asset management plans in Queensland local councils.
- Buildings (Community) - libraries, community centres, halls, public toilets.
- Corporate Real Estate (incl administration buildings) .
- Road / Transport Network - sealed, gravel & formed roads, including pavement, seal, kerb & channel, drainage, traffic management, furniture & signs, lighting and paths.
- Stormwater Drainage Network - open channels, stormwater drains, etc.
- Flood Mitigation Network
- Water Supply Network
- Sewerage Network
- Bridges (timber & concrete)
- Wharves, piers and jetties, pontoons
- Bus/Road tunnels
- Waste Landfill
- Retaining Walls, Sea & River Walls, Canals
- AMAP 2009-10 V1.4 (Word)