Jump Up

The term jump up, which is also known as vertical riser, is often used to describe a sewerage house connection branch.


Related Pages

External Links & References

  1. SA Water Drawing No. 94-0164-06A
  2. SA Water Sewer Construction Manual
  3. WSA 02-2002 Sewerage Code of Australia V2.3
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License