O-Spec is an open space and recreation reserve specification designed to provide survey enhanced "As Constructed Information" as digital data of assets/elements within Open Space and Recreation Reserves.
Asset types covered by O-Spec include:
- Open Space - Parks, Nature Reserves, Bushland
- Playing Fields - Football, Tennis, Hockey, Baseball, etc.
- Minor Structures - Pergolas, Toilets, Shade Sails, Rotundas, etc.
- Amenities - BBQs, Tanks, Park Furniture, etc.
- Public Toilets
- Services - Power, Water, and Gas.
- Public Art / Memorials
- Landscaping - Garden beds, lawns, habitat rehabilitation areas, etc.
- Ground Water Bores
- Irrigation - sprinklers & irrigation lines
- Emergency Markers
- Playground Equipment