Open Standard for As Constructed Drawings
An as constructed plan should:
- be accurate
- be labeled "As Constructed"
- NOT be labeled "Design Only".
- identify clearly between "Existing", "As Constructed (Current)" and "Future" assets.
- include surface levels at the following locations:
- allotment corners
- the mid points of allotment boundaries
- the centroid of the allotment
- changes of grade
- be certified by a registered engineer
- be provided in digital and A1 hardcopy format.
- be orientated to GDA94 coordinates
- give all levels to AHD.
- locate all services to be transfered to council and clearly identify changes in alignment e.g bends in water mains
- Material Type and Class - to be noted on Longitudinal Section eg. mPVC(type), PN16(class).