An Open Standard for Asset Registers would be valuable for a number of reasons.
- It would be easy to transfer data between Asset Management Systems that complied with the standard.
- Common terminology would make it easier for Councils and other authorities to compare information.
Vote on this idea
If you have an opinion on whether or not this idea is a good one, please click on "rate" below and give the concept a "+" or "-"
- Roads Alliance Minimum Common Data Set
- Asset Register Field Checklist
- Local Government Project Register