Parking Facilities Management
Councils are typically responsible for ensuring that there are sufficient number of parking spaces available throughout a municipality to serve the needs of residents and visitors. This may be accomplished by:
- providing on-street parking;
- constructing off-street car parks;
- requiring that developments include enough parking spaces to serve their tennants and/or customers;
- setting and enforcing parking restrictions;
- maintaining line marking & signage associated with parking facilities.
page revision: 1, last edited: 25 Jul 2012 01:04