A Regional Organisation of Councils (ROC) is a partnership between a group of local government entities that agree to collaborate on matters of common interest. They are diverse in size, structure and mandate, but all satisfy the criteria that members:
- join voluntarily (and thus some are know as Voluntary Regional Organisations of Councils (VROCs)
- demonstrate their commitment in the form of financial and/or in kind contributions
- have agreed to a constitution or some other formal set of objectives
- recognise a range of common issues and interests
- nominate representatives to the ROC's executive board.
List of ROCs
The list below is generated automatically. To add a page to the list, add the tag "roc" to the page.