The Roads Alliance is an innovative partnership between Queensland's state and local governments to jointly manage about 32,000km of Queensland roads, known as the Local Roads of Regional Significance (LRRS). The Alliance was established in 2002 and addresses increased demands on road budgets, Queensland's rapidly growing population and traffic volumes, and increasing community expectations.
- Department of Main Roads (Queensland)
- Roads Alliance Minimum Common Data Set
- Roads Alliance Desirable Data Set
- Roads Alliance Hub
- Community Asset Data Exchange Case Study - The Queensland Road Alliance
- August 2010 Asset Management Communique