Routine Maintenance Plan
A Routine Maintenance Plan is a plan that documents how an asset or assets should be maintained.
- Maintenance Plan
- Trends (i.e. spending, complaints) and issues.
- Current & Past Levels of Service.
- Maintenance decision-making process (planned and unplanned.)
- Standards and Specifications
- Materials, methods, service standards to meet required levels of service.
- Risks associated with alternative standards.
- Summary of future costs
- A forecast of planned and unplanned maintenance work and costs.
- Deferred maintenance and associated risk.
- How maintenance will be funded.