Internal view of a relined sewer.
The internal diameters of relined sewers are about 90% of their original diameter.
It is important to carry out repairs on sewers prior to relining them to ensure any constrictions in the pipe are not exacerbated in the relined pipe.
The following site members have contributed to this page:
External Links & References
- Interflow Website (Sewer Relining Company)
- Kembla Watertech Website (Sewer Relining Company)
- Tyco Website (Sewer Relining Company)
- Rehabilitation of Wastewater Collection and Water Distribution Systems State of Technology Review Report USA EPA May 2009
- Structural Lining With Plastic Material In SW Drain (IPWEA Discussion)
- Google Search
- Cured in Place Lining Systems Guidelines