Using Wikis to Organise and Share AM Knowledge
Click here to start the presentation in Google Docs or download the Powerpoint version below.
To convince everyone in the audience:
- that wikis are the best value for money software tool you can possibly use;
- to set up a wiki to organise your personal knowledge;
- to set up or advocate for a wiki to be set up at your Council or organisation;
- to share your AM and local government related knowledge with your peers via the Local Government & Municipal Knowledge Base.
- What is a wiki?
- 13 Reasons your Council/Organisation should create a wiki
- Reasons for Openly Sharing Knowledge & Ideas
- What wiki software should I use?
- The Local Government & Municipal Knowledge Base
- Frequently Asked Questions