The adjacent property owner is typically responsible for the cost of constructing and maintaining a vehicular crossing, although where a concrete footpath intersects with a vehicular crossing, Council may be responsible for the part of the crossing that also forms part of the footpath.
External Links & References
- City of Holroyd Vehicular Crossing Policy
- Monash City Council Vehicular Crossing Specification
- Google Search (Vehicular Crossing)
- Google Search (Driveway Access)
- IPWEA Decorative Driveway Restoration Discussion